5 Ways Digital Signage Can Help Your Business
Melody Reads the Signs of Future Advertising
Even as a generation who has spent most of our lives as avid technology enthusiasts, we are still occasionally amazed at just how far we’ve come in the last few decades. When we were kids, signs were made of nothing but metal, plastic, or neon, and the closest they came to being interactive was sending some teenager up on a ladder to update how many burgers McDonalds had served that week.
Now, we have digital signage, which improves on traditional signs in practically every way. Yes, these signs do cost more up-front, but they offer impressive benefits far beyond traditional signage. Whether we’re talking modern LED display boards or more traditional flat-screen monitors, a digital sign can be a tremendous boost to your business.
Five Great Features of Digital Signage
1. Visual Impact: Whether you’re talking about a bright, high-resolution, animated LED display, or a wall of monitors taking up an entire section of your establishment, digital signage catches eyes fast. No other form of sign is as easily seen or as eye-catching as a digital sign, especially one playing video, which translates to more people walking in your door.
2. Interactive ordering systems: Forward-looking cafes and restaurants have been experimenting with interactive digital menus, which cuts down on labor and makes the process more entertaining for customers. This digital signage concept could be expanded to virtually any on-demand sales product.
3. Infinite message potential: Unlike a traditional sign, digital signage can be updated with any message you want, at any time of day, as many times a day as you need. All it takes is a couple minutes at a computer to redesign the board and send a new message to it. This greatly expands the audience you can reach in a given day.
4. Engage customers: Why use standard books and brochures? A phalanx of touchscreen-based tablet PCs makes a great display section that’s fun for customers (and inviting to play with also).
5. Get social! Digital signage can easily be hooked into social services such as Facebook and Twitter. You could display Facebook wall posts, or keep up live Twitter conversations with visitors on a large display. Digital signage is a perfect way of bringing social media into your business.
At Melody, we install dedicated home theaters, whole house audio, lighting control and more for homes, plus digital music services, on-hold messaging, scent marketing and, yes, even digital signs, for businesses just like yours! We can help select the right signage for your needs and connect everything so you’re ready to start your custom advertising immediately!
No matter what sort of business you’re in, digital signage makes an impact on your customers and helps make your location a place people want to visit, whether that location is in Coral Gables, Brickell, Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, or anywhere in South Florida. Call us here at Melody with any questions!